Monday, March 1, 2010
Squash
One evening last week I went to play squash with a colleague and it was quite interesting. I was under the impression that it was similar to racket ball, which it is in some respects but still took a bit to get used to. Smaller racket, smaller ball, AND the ball does not really bounce at all. He killed me in the first two games but after that I started to get used to it and won the next two so I was happy I was at least being competitive. Overall, it was nice to do something athletic again and the most interesting part, was at the gym / athletic complex we went to they had a bar on the main floor which was packed with people having a beer after their work out! We didn't stay for a drink but we were hungry so we went straight for the frietjes - but I do not know which one was worse..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment