Answer:
Since we could only bring one bag on the plane, we all leave the hotel carrying our laptop, power cords, and notebooks under one arm walking to our Berlingo.
Caption: Back of the Berlingo on the way to work... of course they slide everywhere by the time we actually get there!
Work was rather busy, meeting everyone and racking my brain to remember all of the Spanish I could. It was pretty much a day full of meetings with a 3 hour factory tour (so interesting!) and a 3 hour meeting which was almost entirely in Spanish. Its amazing how much easier it is to follow the conversation when you understand and know the topic but I was surprised how much I actually remembered. But, it is so tiring to pay attention to every single word and try to figure out exactly what is being said but overall I had a good idea of what was going on. The offices close at 7 PM (another thing that would never happen in the US) so we left shortly after to go back to the hotel to wait until dinner was served. I ordered an amazing steak which was cooked perfectly on the outside and just a touch less than medium on the inside, but it comes out with this super hot rock that you are supposed to finish cooking your steak on! It was very cool and so delicious. They also had a few different salts / spices to put on the rock, which was very neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment