Each race has a company take photos of the race and you can easily search for the photos you are in by searching for your racing number which makes it way easier than looking at all of the pictures. Some of these are not the most flattering but then again running isn't necessarily either! Enjoy:
Go to this link: Racing Photos
For Oostende Race: click on "11.04.2010 Run Oostende (BE)" and type in '707' for the racing number.
For Antwerp Race: click on "25.04.2010 Antwerp Marathon 10 Miles (BE)" and type in "314" for the racing number.
For Gent Race: click on "13.05.2010 Stadsloop Gent (BE)" and type in "4074" for the racing number.
May 24th is another holiday and hopefully I will not have to work - if I don't I am running the 11K of Kortrijk. I unfortunately missed the 15K of Bruges which would have been a great race seeing its in Bruges and also would have been a nice distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment