Thursday night was finally time to spread my figurative wings on the car driving situation – to drive around Belgium outside of the 8 KM stretch from my hotel to work everyday. So my boss and I went to the town he grew up in, Sint Niklaas to grab dinner at his favorite pizza place and grab a couple brew-ha-has. It was nice to finally get that Audi out of 3rd gear and open it up a bit! After dinner we went to the Grote Markt to see the huge, ugly Sint Nik statue and then to play pool for a bit before I headed back (unfortunately I left my cmaera in the car). On the way back he said it would be easier to take the highway – which it was until the E-19 highway to Brussels was closed to construction but luckily my GPS got me home – I did quite well except that I need to drive faster, people were passing me like I was driving backwards and I was going 120 kmph!
Good thing Emma is bringing Nicholas' GPS with EU maps! Amsterdam this weekend with Emma, Jessie, Hugo and his girlfriend! Def some good posts next week...!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment